Thanks to the ingenious system of pedal assistance, this special bike means we can tour many of the hilltop villages in Chianti, without enormous a reat treat!
- Ride distance: 35 km
- Positive cumulative altitude difference: 700 m
- Meeting place: Piazza Matteotti, Greve in Chianti (FI).
- Price for a full day ride: 150 Euros per person,
all included (e-bike, helmet, an English speaking guide and water)
- Trail details:
In an industrial world spoiled by urbanisation, Chianti represents an exception; here the primitive understanding between man and nature remains intact while perfect preservation of the architectural heritage remains of paramount importance. This trail includes in fact the visit of one of the most stunning spots of the whole area, Montefioralle, a castle whose origins go back to the XII century… And this would be only part of an extraordinary ride! Also, we will be able to reach Castellinuzza (511 meters a.s.l.), Lamole (596 a.s.l.) and Panzano (507 a.s.l.), three enchanting villageswhere we will have a break, while enjoying the views..
This itinerary will take place partly on a paved road and partly on a white road, giving the bikers the opportunity to appreciate also the wilderness environments that characterize this special part of Chianti. Almost at the end of the route we will be able to stop in an organic farm to taste wine and other typical products.
- Note: This bike trail requires a bit of experience and knowledge about cycling - no specific body training is required.
Terms and Conditions
Registration for excursions and sightseeing:
To register for excursions please fill out the form online or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org providing name, surname, mobile number and email contact of each person intending to participate in the excursion.
Payment registration fee:
To confirm registration for an excursion, payment by bank transfer is required prior to the tour at the following coordinates:
For TREKKING GUIDE / BIKE EXCURSIONS:
Name: SILVIA NAPOLEONE
Bic / Swift: BPMIITMMXXX
Reason for payment: (Name of client and Date and Name of Excursion)
For TOURIST GUIDE/SIGHTSEEING TOURS:
Bank: WE BANK
Bank: BANCO FIORENTINO
Name: BERNINI di CECCHINI MARINA & C. sas
Reason for payment: (Name of client and Date and Name of tour)
A total refund will be made ONLY if the registration is canceled no later than 48 hours prior to the excursion. Otherwise, no refunds can be made.
For trekking and cycling excursions, the fee, unless otherwise specified, includes:
- organization and coordination of activities;
- assistance from a licensed environmental hiking guide according to the Italian law L.R. 86/2016 and subsequent amendments
All participants must carefully read the regulations below and declare acceptance of the conditions:
- The Guide is responsible for the management and safety of the group;
- During the excursion members of the group must always stay behind the Guide;
- Participants must scrupulously follow the indications of the Guide;
- Participants must not stray from the path that the Guide chooses to follow;
- Participants must never leave the group without the consent of the Guide;
EVERY PARTICIPANT AT THE EXCURSIONS states:
- I have carefully read the detailed program of the excursion;
- I accept the contents;
- I have an adequate physical preparation and am in good health;
- I have read the rules of conduct mentioned above and agree to respect them;
- I exempt the accompanying Environmental Hiking Guide from any liability arising from behavior that does not comply with these regulations.
All guides are covered by a Civil Liability Insurance; however participants in the various activities are NOT covered by personal injury insurance.
Privacy Information pursuant to art. 10 of the law of December 31, 1996 n. 675/20 indicates:
Participants e-mail address will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties and no use will be made of it other than to inform them directly of upcoming events.
Thank you for contacting us.
You will be contacted as soon as possible at one of the contact details entered in the form.
There was a problem in trying to send the message.
Please try again later.