Discovering the "Cradle of the Renaissance"
- Walking distance: about 5-6 km
- Meeting place: Piazza della Repubblica
- Total price: 250 € total for an approximate duration of 8 hours.
- Tour description:
The tour aims to accompany people to discover one of the most beautiful and rich in history and art cities in the world: Florence, the city of the Medici, but not only. The tour starts from the central Piazza della Repubblica, built on what was the most important square in Florence, in the roman time. From there we will discover the famous Ponte Vecchio - known all over the world for its particular aspect - and then a quick look at the monumental façade of the last and most important residence of the Medici family: Palazzo Pitti. After visiting the most famous square in the city, Piazza della Signoria, very rich in sculptures and where Palazzo Vecchio makes a great show of its own, we will reach the Florence Cathedral, Santa Maria del Fiore, for a quick visit to its majestic interior. After the lunch break, we will visit the Uffizi Gallery, the most important museum in the city, whose collection of Renaissance paintings is the richest in the world.
- Notes: please note the Uffizi Gallery entrance tickets are not included in the tour price, and will be charged separately. They generally cost 16.5 € per person. An important thing to notice is also the following: in the high season (usually from the end of May to the end of October) it is advisable to know with a certain advance of time (I would say at least 6-7 days before the day of the visit) the number of people attending the tour, in order to be sure to be able to book the tickets.
Terms and Conditions
Registration for excursions and sightseeing:
To register for excursions please fill out the form online or send an e-mail email@example.com providing name, surname, mobile number and email contact of each person intending to participate in the excursion.
Payment registration fee:
To confirm registration for an excursion, payment by bank transfer is required prior to the tour at the following coordinates:
For TREKKING GUIDE / BIKE EXCURSIONS:
Name: SILVIA NAPOLEONE
Bic / Swift: BPMIITMMXXX
Reason for payment: (Name of client and Date and Name of Excursion)
For TOURIST GUIDE/SIGHTSEEING TOURS:
Bank: WE BANK
Bank: BANCO FIORENTINO
Name: BERNINI di CECCHINI MARINA & C. sas
Reason for payment: (Name of client and Date and Name of tour)
A total refund will be made ONLY if the registration is canceled no later than 48 hours prior to the excursion. Otherwise, no refunds can be made.
For trekking and cycling excursions, the fee, unless otherwise specified, includes:
- organization and coordination of activities;
- assistance from a licensed environmental hiking guide according to the Italian law L.R. 86/2016 and subsequent amendments
All participants must carefully read the regulations below and declare acceptance of the conditions:
- The Guide is responsible for the management and safety of the group;
- During the excursion members of the group must always stay behind the Guide;
- Participants must scrupulously follow the indications of the Guide;
- Participants must not stray from the path that the Guide chooses to follow;
- Participants must never leave the group without the consent of the Guide;
EVERY PARTICIPANT AT THE EXCURSIONS states:
- I have carefully read the detailed program of the excursion;
- I accept the contents;
- I have an adequate physical preparation and am in good health;
- I have read the rules of conduct mentioned above and agree to respect them;
- I exempt the accompanying Environmental Hiking Guide from any liability arising from behavior that does not comply with these regulations.
All guides are covered by a Civil Liability Insurance; however participants in the various activities are NOT covered by personal injury insurance.
Privacy Information pursuant to art. 10 of the law of December 31, 1996 n. 675/20 indicates:
Participants e-mail address will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties and no use will be made of it other than to inform them directly of upcoming events.
Thank you for contacting us.
You will be contacted as soon as possible at one of the contact details entered in the form.
There was a problem in trying to send the message.
Please try again later.